Home

A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones. - Proverbs 17:22

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Giving Him gifts he'll lOve

For Him (The Daddy, Baby Daddy, Future Baby Daddy or plain ol' Somebody's Daddy)


The Hangover Baby Bjorn Adult T-shirt in Light Blue L

I was honestly going to put a tv here, a 22" inch something, for the bedroom (because nothing spells romance more than watching Ultimate Fighting full blast past 11pm, right? sigh ).  But then, I came across this. I'm a sucker for all things quirky, geeky, something that'll make my if-Eddie-Murphy-were-an-Elephant-laugh-this-would-be-it sound off through the house.

And it's all in tribute to 'The Hangover' and Zach Galifianakis.  I really, really thought I liked 'The Hangover' partly because Bradley Cooper was in it, but it turns out I'm super pumped about "Due Date" and Zach Galifianakis, just like I was about Jack Black and Nacho Libre, School of Rock.

If the Daddy (baby daddy, your brother the daddy) isn't into the graphic tee's, make due with a movie collection of said mentioned people or other. Since my husband got stuck somewhere in the 80's, he's big on The Schwarzeneggar and lives by his collection of Terminator and Conan The Barbarian and he's pretty content with that.

Mentioned Titles:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...