Home

A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones. - Proverbs 17:22

Friday, December 10, 2010

A Word on Gossip...

        kiss with skull

Intelligent people talk about IDEAS

Average people talk about THINGS

Small people talk about PEOPLE.


And more wise words on the subject:

"Who gossips with you will gossip of you." -  Irish sayings

"Gossip needn't be false to be evil- there's a lot of truth that shouldn't be passed around." - Frank A. Clarke

"Without wood a fire goes out; without gossip a quarrel dies down." - The Bible


Take on this philosophy instead (DO's):

"When I am tempted to criticize I shall bite my tongue, when I am moved to praise I shall shout from the roofs."

-Og Mandino
The Greatest Salesman in the World

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...