Home

A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones. - Proverbs 17:22

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Challenge 2011

Join a Challenge!!

      

I challenge you to join a challenge.

One of the main reasons we fail to complete our challenges is possibly because we fail to see our prize, our gold at the end of our rainbow.

Because I'm into health and fitness, I decided to join "Body-For-Life: 12 Weeks to Mental and Physical Strength". I was first introduced to this book back in 2000. I was only 18 at the time, single, and doubtful that I'd ever lose that little figure. Fastforward 10 years and I could use some TLC. I've been wanting to complete this program for the longest time and it seems as though I might finally be mature and dedicated enough to follow through with it this time.

Viva Challenges!

Website: http://www.bodyforlife.com/
Book: Body for Life: 12 Weeks to Mental and Physical Strength

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...