Home

A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones. - Proverbs 17:22

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Boy Toys For Girls (and the family)

Makita BMR100W Job Site Radio (White)

             Yet another super cool reason to love Home Depot. I secretly have a crush on Home Depot, I'm instantly inspired by all the blank canvases I see in planks of wood, wood dowels, power tools, and the array of plants and succulents.

             And then my husband surprises me with this, Makita's BMR100W with ipod/mp3 capabilites, cordless (it runs on a Makita battery pack), additional powerpack and weather resistant. We're regularly hanging out by rivers amidst the companionship of wet, wild and loud little ones so this water-proof stereo is just the ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...