Home

A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones. - Proverbs 17:22

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Get Your Grub On + Meatball Sandwich


                
I know, I know it was only yesterday I was lamenting here about how I was going to try harder to post on decor and DIY and pretty things...

But you're here  because you like me {kind of, sort of, maybe, you haven't quite figured it (me) out}, right?

One thing is for certain, I love food and so I have to document this because one day I want to come back to this page and think ah yes, that meatball sub was really yummy. Know what I mean?

And cooking is very DIY, is it not? Not that I made this little guy but I do approve of this recipe here.

Note to self: Add eggs to the recipe, cut the calorie counting!
Gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...