Home

A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones. - Proverbs 17:22

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Quote of the Day...

"The most fashionable thing you can be is you." via The Cool Hunter

I've apologized here for not posting more Anti-Depressive Decorating material, or more DIY. If you've read  about me, you know about how I overcame depression, hence my tagline Interior Decorating for the Home + Soul.  While I was overcoming depression, I realized I needed to accept me, all of me. From my curly locks, to whom I have chosen to be the love of my life (despite my family's lack of approval), to my childrens' hyperactive tendencies.
This being said, I thank you for your dedication to reading my blog despite my ADD tendencies to bounce around topics. I quickly realized while my stats fluctuated that all I could possibly serve was a good dose of me in my posts. Whether I've been feeling hungry (Get Your Grub On), sisterly (Liken To An Advice Column) or Inspired (Have Heroes). The thing I do best is be me.

How about you? Do you have trouble being yourself around certain people? Or do certain people give you a hard time for being yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...