Home

A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones. - Proverbs 17:22

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Happy Sacking...(sack of lunch)

In the ideal world, my little ones would use these lunch packs...

Feeding Time Lunch Bag Feeding Time Lunch Bag
How adorable are these little guys?

And as they grew older, say 15, I'd send them in these...  :)
Wheel and Deal Lunch Bag In-Flight Meal Lunchbox


And in the ideal world, I'd already be totally prepared with these:
Hold the Crust Sandwich Cutters Make a Note of It
An instant crust chopper and cutesy lunch notepad.

If only bullies didn't exist...I'd be sending my little ones with totes full of whimsy, in and out.  At least we can discreetly fill their sacks inside with little notes full of love and heart shaped sandwiches.

All items can be found at Land of Nod .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...