Home

A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones. - Proverbs 17:22

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Camilla Engman {illustrator}



I think it was several months ago when I spotted a little paper cutout of  Monsieur Moustache (pictured above) seated at a piano that I felt that aha! moment of knowing that if I couldn't make it as an illustrator for my own picture book one day, I was happy to know there were illustrators out there that fit my quirky aesthetic perfectly. I printed, cut and pasted the little guy to my inspirational notebook and forgot to jot down the source from where I found him. Just this morning I googled foxes (I have foxes on the brain), I liked a picture of a fox I spotted for Uppercase magazine and from there it lead me to an image I liked from Ms. Engman's and headed over to her site. Imagine my excitement when I found this:




) see the little fox dancing happily?!?! (



All items available here. Her blog here.

Yummy goodness right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...