Home

A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones. - Proverbs 17:22

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Kodak Playsport

KODAK PLAYSPORT Video Camera / Purple

Kodak PlaySport (Zx3) HD Waterproof Pocket Video Camera (Blue) NEWEST MODEL

Kodak PlaySport


I was dying for one of those fancy Flip Camcorders, until I saw THIS! It's got the same capabilites, with the exception that you can record up to 10' underwater, which isn't a whole bunch, but just enough to capture the kids' imitation of swimming.  And rugged enough to be handled by others (aka-the little ones).


Everything I own has to be with kids in mind, because (1) you can bet those sticky tootsie roll drenched fingers are going to sneak off with it, and (2) I kind of want them to, for educational purposes.


I wasn't exactly allowed to experiment with the 'adult' things (rated G, get your head out the clouds) and, so, my inner filmmaker withered into a sea of lost hopes and dreams. Which is why I want my kids to experiment with several mediums, even if it costs me a few embarrassing moments [Note to self: begin the habit of closing & locking restroom door].


I've got a ton of ideas for this gadget, which means it's a little more for me than for the kids, but Santa will label it "For Everyone" that way it looks like they got a whole bunch of things.

My first project will be to tape the thing to my helmet [Note: buy helmet] and follow the kids around in it. I really think I'll be rich very soon, I can feel it in my bones. (Keep 'ABC's Funny Videos' address close at hand)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...