Home

A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones. - Proverbs 17:22

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What I'm Loving...

      Keds (!)  

                     

I walk, a lot. I walk after the kids, I walk to the vending machine at work, I walk away as I see co-workers making their way at me for another assignment (just kidding) and I walk on my lunch hour break.  I'm a very casual kind of girl and if I were sporting some super fancy pumps I just wouldn't be in the mood to get out and walk.

So I'm loving these Keds.

Some years ago Mischa Barton (The O.C.) became the spokesperson for the sneaks and helped increase sales by glamorizing the sneakers.   I just love the sneakers because they're ultra comfy (they're part of the Stride Rite Co.) and don't sacrifice style in the process.

{Mischa sporting the sneaks} : :  http://www.flickr.com/photos/37898281@N00/29278368/

{Keds Champion in White} : : Keds Women's Champion 2K Slip On,White Canvas,8 M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...