Home

A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones. - Proverbs 17:22

Friday, January 28, 2011

Freebie Friday

{Photo by La Tendedera}


Sometimes we need a pop of color or an inspirational mesage to uplift us.
You can download yours here.

Happy Friday!

...................................................................................................................................................................
 ::Terms & Conditions::

I believe sharing is caring. I believe design should be fun, friendly ( comedic if the occasion calls for it) and affordable. I believe everyone has an equal right to make their house their home & haven. That being said, please feel free to share but always to do so giving due credit and a link back to the original post. I thank you in advance. I'm glad we're friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...