Home

A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones. - Proverbs 17:22

Monday, February 14, 2011

Last minute gift ideas...


Click here to download the above image as is and gift to someone special in your life.
For a wealth of other DIY material, please visit EatDrinkChic.


It's so easy to invest 10 little minutes (or less) into conjouring a wonderful homemade gift.
I had an extremely busy weekend but as soon as I set the little ones (and the bigger one) off to bed, I made three very quaint v-day cards.

With an x-acto knife, I cut out a tiny heart on black stock paper, folded the paper in half, and lined the interior with pink. I sprinkled my husbands car seat with confetti (I emptied the three-hole puncher), hershey's chocolates and my homemade card.

He called me at work and every hour thereafter, "Evertime I eat a chocolate I'm gonna call you." As for my card, "It's sitting in my back pocket, where you're kissing my a**," he said.

How lovely...
...............................................................................................................................................................
 ::Terms & Conditions::

I believe sharing is caring. I believe design should be fun, friendly (comedic if the occasion calls for it) and affordable. I believe everyone has an equal right to make their house their home & haven. That being said, please feel free to share but always  do so giving due credit to LT and a link back to the original post. I thank you in advance. I'm glad we're friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...