Home

A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones. - Proverbs 17:22

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

E.L.F. {Eyes, Lips, Feet}


Internal beauty is a sexy thing but sometimes even when we rush out on a Saturday morning for an early cup of Joe {or for milk for that homemade cup of Joe} people are watching us...

I play up these three features for those early, or running late mornings...and some other tips.

Eyes

Mornings are usually rushed so I dab just a little mascara such as Maybelline Great Lash .

What about the brows?!
I utilize threading for overall facial hair removal, and I do this myself from home.
Get a piece of thread (from your sewing kit), twist it up, leave an open space to squeeze your index, middle and thumb into the ends.
Place the ends onto your trouble area (brows, upper lips) and move your fingers along your hair, the twist should be grabbing hairs along the way.  I tweeze stray hairs just about every other day.

Lips
Again, the threading comes in handy here.
I use tinted lip gloss, such as Cover Girl's Wet Slicks. I dab a little on the cheeks for a flushed look.
And never neglect your teeth, I use Crest Whitestrips once a month.

Feet
"Wanna know how much money a man makes? look at his shoes," they say. Well, guess what? They're looking at your feet, and my feet as well! And while we already know our financial woes, we can at the very least send out a fashion statement in the process. Vans if you're feeling relaxed, scuffed Converse if you're feeling grungy, boots if you're feeling bohemien, flip-flops if you're feeling relaxed...

BTW, don't neglect the hair, like I did this morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...