Home

A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones. - Proverbs 17:22

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

{Fitness} Sayonara V-Day + Hola Jillian Michaels



The weather is finally starting to warm up again, finally ! It's been crazy cold out here in Texas and though I wouldn't go around labeling myself depressed,  I haven't been feeling quite myself in these weather conditions.

And I, for one, went crazy with the chocolates on v-day sooo, it's time to get motivated to hit the gym again.

I've mentioned the power of Body for Life in a previous post, and for newbies, it's a pretty awesome program, however, if you want to see change far quicker than 12 weeks, Jillian Michaels should be your go-to chic for overall weight loss and toning.

I registered for Jillian's online program when I had my second boy, I shed 5 lbs in two weeks. My husband, a weight-lifter enthusiast (The Schwarzeneggar is his hero) was wheezing through the entire program.

Is it tough? Heck yes...but you'll see results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...