Home

A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones. - Proverbs 17:22

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Something Pink . Teapot. Other .


Student product design assignments from Art Center College of Design.

::clockwise:: .1 bird feeder ; Narbeh Dereghishian .2 pink something ; Adam Mason .3 dog carrier; Jihye Lee .4 teapot; Mark Huang (my favorite)

After spoting that teapot on the site a few months ago, my RAS kicked into high gear and I spotted a  teapot and cup combo for $1 (!)  from a yard sale happening on a Thursday. 

The following week I spotted a crazy little cutting board from the same spot in hopes of duplicating said little design up top...but then the husband threw the scrap of wood (aka. my cutting board) into the firepit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...