Home

A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones. - Proverbs 17:22

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Be Inspired {West Elm + David Land)


David Stark Holiday Collection for West Elm from David Land on Vimeo.

Another installment of David Land; I love love love David Stark's choice of recycled material as inspiration for West Elm.

While not everyone is able to afford the goods at West Elm, this video serves up a platter of inspiration to dig into our recycle bins (or kids' craft box) and stir up some personal beauty to liven up our spaces.

I attempted the garland  around the fireplace utilizing last Sunday's newspaper, the consistency of the paper was too thick (they used book paper), but while I didn't quite get to make the garland I did get to make a nifty little elephant sculpture for my little boy. You could say I failed wonderfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...