Home

A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones. - Proverbs 17:22

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Charming Charmer (Bracelet)

Silver Angel Wing Charm Personalized Necklace in Sterling with Baby Name

Call me a little obsessed these days, but I love my family.

I made my big return to work today and upon my return I was informed one of my friends had resigned to tend to her little one at home.

I am so proud of her and also { slightly } green with envy.

I was fortunate enough to stay home for nearly two years with my first born but with my second child I rushed to return to school and then to work...and after spending two love filled days with him, I kept him two additional days while brother was ill (and he was not)....

And to be quite honest, it did get a little bit crazy with both home, but I was loving every minute of it.

So, I've got baby on the brain and anything charming that would remind me of them and let the world know I've got special little people out there thinking about me...

And it's versatile enough to display your husband's or parent's name on it..or doggie.

Charm bracelet and picture by Sweet Ride Design.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...