Home

A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones. - Proverbs 17:22

Monday, March 21, 2011

Freebie Friday ( on Monday)




The week in review:

I survived week one with our four-week old puppy on my spring break vacation. I went to the park about 12 times. I cooked about 20 meals. I saw the hubby about three different times throughout the day (hence the 20 meals). I didn't go to the museum once. I didn't tackle anything on my to-do list except re-order new glasses for the boys. We planted  blood orange, papaya and tequila lime trees. I planted some bell peppers, basil, grapes and I prayed they'd survive my neglect this year. I ate at McDonalds about six times. I didn't exercise (gasp!), and I didn't blog, read blogs or sit in front of the computer for more than five minutes at a time. I was a total mom all week long...

And you know what? It was sweet bliss (except for the sleepless nights with puppy). Being a mother and wife truly are the most important jobs in the world. If you haven't children of your own, adopt a puppy or cat and indulge in their love.

All that being said, please treat yourself to your free copy  here. It was inspired by the dyslexics in my life. If you feel your child or someone else in your life is having difficulty learning to read while exercising intelligence, out-the-box thinking, reversing numbers and letters with great frequency past the age of five, please consult Dyslexia Teacher site for future research and have the school test them for dyslexia, and practice a TON of patience.

God Bless you this Monday and all your days.

..............................................................................................................................................................
 ::Terms & Conditions::



I believe sharing is caring. I believe design should be fun, friendly (comedic if the occasion calls for it) and affordable. I believe everyone has an equal right to make their house their home & haven. That being said, please feel free to share but always do so giving due credit to LaTendedera and a link back to this original post. And please, do not duplicate material for sale. All rights reserved. I thank you in advance. I'm glad we're friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...