Home

A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones. - Proverbs 17:22

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patricks Day


On this day of St. Patty's Day, I will not post of booze, or parties, I will post on the sweet importance of slumber (with good measure).

I apologize for my absence yesterday and delayed posts days prior but on Sunday we decided to add a new member to our family, a sweet little lab we have kindly named "Angel".

I had absolutely no recollection of the complications involved in "raising" a little puppy, needless to say, I have not slept very well for the past four days and my vacation is anything but.

For aiding depression, for a life well lived, please enjoy a good nights rest, and if you can't because you have little angels of your own, sleep when they sleep and allow yourself a sinkful of dirty dishes once in a while if it contributes to your sanity.

Happy St. Patricks and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...