Home

A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones. - Proverbs 17:22

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Worldly Ambitions

I'm always happiest when the World Cup rolls around because it's a time the whole world unites with one common goal in mind: to win the soccer championships.

The World Cup is still a distance away but I love to surround myself with reminders that we are just one in this vast world full of a multitude of people.

Now that my family is scattered in parts of California, Arizona, Mexico, Texas, South Carolina and Europe (serving in the forces), I need to be aware what time they are living in. It's made it a funner approach to teaching my children geography and the different time zones, and it's a nice reminder that when I'm ready to converse at 9:00a my time, mom is still sleeping in at 7:00a California time.

Photo: Antonio Ballatorre's design featured on Interior Design

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...