Home

A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones. - Proverbs 17:22

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Inspirational Photo of the Day...

jeni 8
Elle Decor via La Dolce Vita

 T here was a time in my life where lack of space was the norm, that's no longer the case since our move out here to Texas.

I once lived (very peacefully I might add) with a family of four in 600 sq. ft. I presently live in a 2500 or 3000 sq. ft. home, way too much home than I am accustomed to.

Making a choice as to how to divide and organize a space would be easy if one was single. Since that is not the case, I am left with my booklet of inspiration for spaces that might be mine one day.

I adore the teal vintage chair and mini desk and I can envision myself sipping my green tea latte doodling in a notepad amidst the to-the-ceiling bookshelves and  built-in chaise lounge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...