Home

A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones. - Proverbs 17:22

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Inspirational Photo of the Day...


Source

 C an you say 'wow'?

I've been a fan of this turquoise/mustard/grey palette for quite some time now and evidentally, it's the big thing right now.

I was wondering why I was completely in awe with Emily Henderson's Secret From A Stylist and thanks to my inattention to detail, I failed to see she was  showcasing the very palette I've been dreaming in/living in for some time now.

I find the grey very flattering because as I stated here, it's a very gender friendly alternative when splashed with girly shades and embellishments.

You know another thing I hadn't noticed?  My HEADER up top highlights both the teal and mustard...and right about now I'm inspired to splash it with some grey.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...