Home

A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones. - Proverbs 17:22

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I have Issues...



...Issues of Domino, various articles, and a multitude of scraps that hold inspiring images.  I'm intrigued by the ways people organize their 'wares'. I personally keep my inspirationals in journals.

A few weeks ago I got into a little bit of trouble on a thread for calling organization "sexy and sane."

Apparently the new mother's weren't too keen on having organization be used in a sexually explicit context. But I still hold true to my reasoning: decluttering is total feng-shui of the mind.



I love the look of the clear drawers higher up as they visually display anything you might have. Or the image above where goods are easily accessible and displayed for ease in inspiration.

With the aid of a little P-Touch, choice containers, and a kung-fu mentality against clutter, in no time you'll be the Si-fu of organization.

The above images are from Kelly Wearstler (Browse her site and keep an eye out for her organizational style + style altogether).

How do you stay organized? Or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...