Home

A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones. - Proverbs 17:22

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Yum Yum Zatarains (and how it relates to a Zorro tale)


How sexy are these New Orleans homes?

I don't really 'get' the shutter look on homes, esp. when they are veneers and hold no real purpose but when you've got authentic shutters that open and close it is just darn sexy.

These images remind me of hacienda spanish style homes, just pop in some bougainvilleas and it's as though you just popped into a scene in Zorro.

On another note, relating to Zorro, my husband used to work for an advertising studio out in Los Angeles some years ago and he told me he posed for the advertising poster of Zorro. He also told me his name was Georgio when we first met, his name is George. So the validity of this story is your call. I didn't even remember this factoid until just now.

{Note to self : Ask husband if he was being truthful about Zorro tale}

Images obtained from Lonny Mag. Be sure to check out Lonny Mag's new May/June issue!

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...