Home

A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones. - Proverbs 17:22

Friday, September 9, 2011

backyard escape...


Just before we moved to Texas, we lived  in Arizona.

And just before we moved out here my boss asked me if I'd ever been to Texas to which I replied ''no'', to which she replied,

"well, at least you've got air conditioners..."

I didn't really get it. Aside from having lived in AZ for a brief 6 mos., I never left sunny California. 

I thought everywhere was like CA, or  AZ, or coastal Mexico (Pacific Ocean side).

Warm, desert-like, with welcoming bodies of water. 

I was so wrong.

Needless to say, I get it now.

With that in mind, it is a darn little shame that come Fall is when I start to consider enjoying the great outdoors.

 My choices: clockwise, top left: Pottery Barn's Backyard Movie Night , Audiovox's Acoustic Wireless Speaker, anything designed by Jamie Durie, and patio heater .

Have a wonderful weekend!

What's it like in your neck of the woods? 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...