Home

A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones. - Proverbs 17:22

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Missoni feels so home-y...

     

Look_25sx
Look_32sx    Look_30sx

For the first time in my life, I welcome Fall.

Maybe it's because I'm not super crazy about wearing bikinis anymore. Maybe I've already maxed the number of times I can endure swimming pools in a single season. Maybe it's because I have an eight year old...

but I am really looking forward to being covered up, cozy and comfortable this coming season.

And along with my goal to get things done 'before' the before (which is going pretty good- no more stressful mornings!), I'm already thinking about what to get the little ones, my little niece and nephews come Christmas.

 How about you? Are you the same person come Fall or do you tend to change with the seasons?  

The beautiful collection is from Missoni for Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...