Home

A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones. - Proverbs 17:22

Friday, September 2, 2011

I know my mind tenders to wander quite a bit: some months I'm a little more into design, other times fitness and other times wellness.

No worries, around the cooler months, my mind tends to wander back into design again. As the summer days shorten and the cool weather weaves it's way into my life, I don't mind chiling and sipping latte's as I freely peruse the neatest little things for home design....with limited yearnings for outdoor play.

This is not so good for my body, but very good for the design spirit in me.

I know it's not exactly "cool" just yet, especially in my necks of the woods-Texas. It is a "cool" low 90's and I was able to enjoy an outdoor lunch without breaking a sweat, and wearing a long-sleeve in the process.

Call me crazy, but my California spirit just cannot be cooped up indoors for 8 hours straight.  And in inspiration of both a little fitness and a little design, I came across this (Found @ Fresh Home) excellent design idea to store your bike during the winter months, or just as a storage during non-usage hours if you live in a sweeter climate than mine.

Enjoy your Friday, and extra Labor Day Monday.

I know I will.

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...