Home

A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones. - Proverbs 17:22

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Outdoors...


This morning I got to work and the network was down.

Since all our files and records are on a network, I was very limited to what I could get done.

So I did what I do best: journal.

The above is what I came up with, the doodle is just a mini rendering of my home. It's not very garden like but an entrance is liken to a person's smile. It's the first thing that greets me after a long time away from my loved ones. And it's the first thing my little critters see after a super long day at "the office", a.k.a. school.

Life out here in Texas is very different than CA. So, I don't mind that people stare at me awkwardly when I stroll around town at lunch. Every once in a while I get offered a car ride, assuming I've broken down somewhere.

You just don't really see people walking around here, except...for people who have broken down cars.

That was until now... when a weird CA girl came to town, and refused to accept the norms of the town in which she lives. That is, unless it's too cold out. My CA bones can't handle it just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...