Home

A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones. - Proverbs 17:22

Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Lesson on the Word ''uber'' AND a video....


PRINT WORKSHOP by Christine Schmidt from Yellow Owl Workshop on Vimeo.

I had originally intended to post this back in May, when I first spotted it over at D*S.

I had Christine Schmidt's book Print Workshop: Hand Painting Techniques on my 'book-to-buy list' but since I had spotted Lena Corwin's Printing by Hand book first, I bought that one instead.

Had I remembered this video and the happy sensations which accompanied it, I might have gone with this selection. It's been a week since I ordered Lena's book and I am super antsy about getting it and making uber incredible creations with it. And I was finding a way to squeeze in the word uber in there since all of a sudden you hear it nowhere and it was uber cool to say uber  just a few months ago.

So, really, there is no lesson, just a few words on the word and a pretty nifty video.

Nifty..there's the new word for the season. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...