Home

A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones. - Proverbs 17:22

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Artists + Scholastic = Affordable Posters



I think being a mom is the most amazing job and I don't think that I've ever felt 'lost' in this world since being able to come to this one understanding.  I often wonder if I'd ever continue to explore my love for books or illustration or art as much as I presently do if I hadn't any children.

Even as an adult, watching reruns of The Magic School Bus , and old episodes of Popeye "(I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.")  allows me to return to a distant memory when creativity and happiness reigned and there were no worries over the future or 'the truth' or politics or anything that leads to disputes in our day and age.



So it shouldn't come as a suprise that I still occasionally visit the site of Shel Silverstein and Scholastic, sometimes for my own enjoyment and also for the treasures that I might unfold for my children.



Presently, the Scholastic site is offering 12 beautiful  17" x 22" posters for $3.95 each or all 12 for $29.95. You can check them all out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...