Home

A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones. - Proverbs 17:22

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Donut Seeds

artist photographer jason fulford

It must have been a few years ago when I first discovered the site Booooooom (7 o's) and I visit ever so often when I'm in need of some artistic inspiration, to be slightly grossed out or in need of a chuckle. In today's case: a chuckle. The above photograph (by Jason Fulford) did the trick, so much so that the image hasn't escaped my memory for about 60 days now. I've been having some 'technical difficulties' with my camera and I haven't been able to post a DIY for a miniature Halloween house I've had stored in my brain for over a week. My home has also undergone a massive overhaul and I'm ever so tempted to post on it instead of being all 'bark and no bite'  but this camera dilemma has me in a bit of a rut. I'm in need of some self TLC and will return on Monday (unless my camera, and mood, miraculously heal themselves).  Have a blessed weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...