Home

A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones. - Proverbs 17:22

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Tats...

You're Very, Very Late (Set)

When I was 18,  I got my first 'real' job. When I got my first 'real' paycheck, I got a tattoo. True story. It was, and is, a tattoo of a dolphin on my ankle. Why a dolphin? Tranquility and ocean living. It's what I loved then, and what I love now.

Being an artsfy fartsy type, I'm really tempted to get another, something on my inner arm but, working in the field of education, I don't think a visible tattoo would fit the bill quite right. There are days I think I should just go and get this massive tattoo to burn the bridge I have to my 'safe' lifestyle, but then that wouldn't be very safe. :)

In the meantime, these colorful tattoos are pretty darn cool, and non- permanent, and also just in time for some Halloween decorating ...
like a pimp...
Money

or an artsy fartsy costume type...
Camera Set

or a vato loco, "who you trying to get crazy with, ese? don't you know I'm loco" type...
Laura

or just go as Zoolander...



All images and tats from Tattly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...