Home

A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones. - Proverbs 17:22

Friday, November 11, 2011

Atsuyo & Akiko



When people say,  it was worse than Disneyland...I don't get it. I continue to be enamored with Disneyland, Mickey and Winnie the Pooh. I was fortunate to grow up in Southern California where almost every child got to experience the park minus the $80 ticket price back in the 80's (and minus the worry since I didn't have to pay-yay!). When we vacationed in California this past summer, my little ones (both boys) were reluctant to go. Once inside, they had to pratically kick us out. Disneyland and all its characters evoke happy memories of my youth. My own room was decked out in Winnie-the-Pooh...past the age of sixteen. :) Truthfully speaking, Pooh kept me from going goth during those troublesome years...because I knew  I sure could use some honey <imitating my best Winnie-the-Pooh voice>

So I'm really loving the vintage feel to the design by Atsuyo & Akiko:

 

If course, if you don't share the same love for Pooh bear as I do, there are other delectable treats such as these:

   

Tres chic, no?  Visit the  Atsuyo & Akiko shop by clicking here .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...