Home

A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones. - Proverbs 17:22

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Self-Hypnosis

I've been hypnotized. I've been living in a self-imposed trance. 

I was an ugly duckling growing up. My ears were too big, my body was too small and even when puberty hit, I never shook off my insecurities as an ugly duckling. I've been living as an ugly duckling.

I had convinced myself that everything that needed to be said on my blog, was said. I felt as though my thoughts didn't matter. I had hypnotized myself into believing that all things must come to an end. But life is not like that. Our journey to wellness will forever be a lifelong assignment. Constantly evolving, bettering itself, conflicting itself. Even when our bodies die and wither, our offspring will continue to live on and evolve.  Our lives matter. Whether you believe we are here to glorify God, or whether you believe we were placed here to express ourselves to the fullest, they are one in the same.  What better way than to glorify God than by becoming the best God has equipped you to be?

Have you been living in a less than ideal trance?

I recently read Psycho Cybernetics and it was the perfect refresher I needed to start feeling good again. You can read it for free on Scribd by clicking here.

Hello friends. It's good to be back. :)



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...