Home

A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones. - Proverbs 17:22

Thursday, February 24, 2011

About Me

Vision:

It is my desire to help women to help themselves (and their family) to a good life.

I believe quality home life leads to the good life, and it starts with us. We are the backbone, the glue, the foundation which holds this little thing called family together.

In 2007 I overcame depression with this program, a good exercise regimen and a faith in God. I made a promise to God that I would spread good cheer and aid those in need. That's where this blog came about.

I blog for the home and for the woman, I also blog about beautiful things, freebies for the home, DIY for the home and little ones, and our little home remodel company to inspire you to create an oasis of your own home.

What does La Tendedera mean?

It's spanish for the clothesline, because it epitomizes the old school charm I love, and  because nothing spells family more than laundry!

Additional Factoids:

I love movies, foreign films and comedy flicks.  I adore gorgeous homes, gorgeous people, my boys (all three, hubby included in there), God, a good book, nature, large bodies of water, music (!), hot weather and a darn good sashimi and ceviche. Not necessarily in that order.

I can be reached at latendedera@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...