Home

A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones. - Proverbs 17:22

Friday, February 25, 2011

Freebie Friday

        
MI HOGAR ES UN DULCE HOGAR I MY HOME IS A SWEET HOME

It's been a crazy week here, full of high expectations and nonsensical systems but one thing is for certain, home is where my heart is and there is nothing more luxurious than coming home to a haven away from all the chaos, away from  the 12 + hour workdays, workstations and classroom settings, unless, of course, you work from home, in which case, it should be a haven 24/7.

Enjoy your copy here.

..............................................................................................................................................................
 ::Terms & Conditions::



I believe sharing is caring. I believe design should be fun, friendly ( comedic if the occasion calls for it) and affordable. I believe everyone has an equal right to make their house their home & haven. That being said, please feel free to share but always do so giving due credit to LaTendedera and a link back to this original post. I thank you in advance. I'm glad we're friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...