Home

A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones. - Proverbs 17:22

Monday, February 28, 2011

Dreaming in Technicolor (and Valentines Day?)



Lately I've been dreaming Valentine's day is fast approaching [cue the 'screeching halt' sound effect] but not only has Valentine's come and gone, tomorrow is March! 

Sorry for my confusion, maybe it's the fact that Valentine's Day and other events/seasons evoke happy feelings in me because it provides a wonderful excuse to decorate in technicolor.

And also the splendid fact that I'll be off in two weeks for Spring vacation (the perks of working for a school district).

I welcome you to this beautiful Monday in hopes that you'll welcome March with an array of vibrant shades of lime and pink and sunshine yellow despite your partners' annoyance at the attempt.

Happy Monday!

Photo and shop by Shadow Boxer Design's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...