Home

A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones. - Proverbs 17:22

Monday, February 28, 2011

Retro Chic Fitness

Super Girl Retro Sports Bra
  I  've been eyeing this athletic apparel designer for what seems like eons now. I covet her designs and I secretly (until now) covet that body.

I was audacious enough to email the seller and request her to write a book on fitness. She said she'd think about it and thank you for the compliment. One year later, I await such a publication.

Her designs are equally admirable, embrace color, promote an active lifestyle, and would have me running to the gym just to show off this little ticket.

Above design available here.

Designer JMorco available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...