Home

A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones. - Proverbs 17:22

Monday, March 7, 2011

Inspirational Photo of the Day (with the kids in mind)

Curtains For Kids

This post comes a little later than usual with good reason, I've got two little ones home sick with the pink eye. Not that it affects them physically, which is exactly why I have less time...

On to the picture...

This photograph came from  a UK Co. Curtains for Kids. I'm in love with the myriad of possibilties available utilizing fabrics, like the pillows, and cushions and curtains and...

You can also shop around your local Ikea or Walmart (come to think of it, I haven't spotted fabric lately) for their selection of fabric which suits your taste.  I'm not real big on sewing. My dad gave me a sewing machine some Christmas' ago and I think either I was defective or the sewing machine was, I haven't quite figured it out yet. If you're like me, some fabric adhesive might do the trick.

And..Happy Monday (and keep it Pink-eye free)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...