Home

A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones. - Proverbs 17:22

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Festive Fiestas (and Siestas)


Another thing I forgot to mention about this 180 degree personality shift from crafter to health enthusiast in  the warmer months is that I become somewhat of a party girl. But not the beer pounding kind, but a shrimp pounding kind in fiesta fashion.

But don't get me confused for the Paris Hilton partying type because as soon as I start feeling "cool" again some flying object (sand, mini monster truck, poop or something that appears to be poop) is often making a landing on my face.

Ah, the sweet smell of humility.

And while everyday can't possibly be a party, not even a fiesta, at least we can decorate it as such and feel like a fiesta, or possibly a siesta.

Photos and super-nifty party decor by Short Cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...