Home

A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones. - Proverbs 17:22

Friday, April 8, 2011

Freebie Friday + Bunny Hop Pop


Last year we got our little guys those pre-packaged easter baskets. Normally I'd call them tacky but since they served their purpose in bringing total joy into their day and week, I'd say it was successful.

However, some years ago, when my kids were 1 + 3, I bought each of them a large basket which would later be re-used for toy storage and selected a few age-appropriate toys and books such as teethers, stuffed animal body pillows and snacks.  I scurried the floors of Walmart for about two hours trying to find the very best suit for them.

Lucky for me, they still appreciate a nice homemade gift toy so I'm hoping to make them a mask (which I mentioned in yesterday's post), bunny cupcakes and possibly the new Crayola Metallic paper where the commercial shows the kids dancing in rave fashion. I'm convinced my five-year old thinks it'll make him feel like a rockstar.  For starters, you can download your free bunny card here to give to your co-worker, lover, neighbor or little ones.

Write them a little note, place it in an envelope and sprinkle the interior with homemade confetti (hole- puncher discards) and jelly beans.

Happy Friday, we made it!

..............................................................................................................................................................
 ::Terms & Conditions::



I believe sharing is caring. I believe design should be fun, friendly (comedic if the occasion calls for it) and affordable. I believe everyone has an equal right to make their house their home & haven. That being said, please feel free to share but always do so giving due credit to LaTendedera and a link back to this original post. And please, do not duplicate material for sale. All rights reserved. I thank you in advance. I'm glad we're friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...