Home

A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones. - Proverbs 17:22

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Soon to be Re:Loved


I write before you, as usual, unprepared. I have forgotten to take the after photos but perhaps this will provide you with an excellent opportunity to soak in the photo and ponder: good heavens, what good can possibly come out of so much ugly?

And life is really like that.

There is such a thing as second chances which is why I am such a fanatic of the the DIY/ recycling/ refurbishing/ revamping culture.

If life has given this poor little bike a second chance, what can it conceive of you an I?

Lots.

'See' you tomorrow.

In other news: I'm presently reading this essay on auras. Did you know you can see auras?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...