Home

A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones. - Proverbs 17:22

Thursday, June 23, 2011

B&A: Salvaged Bike

Before

After
 My husband spotted the old bike and purchased it for a whopping $20. Pricier in comparison to past purchases.

The last bike I purchased at a garage sale cost me $1. My little boy had to ride around in a hot pink bike, but, whatever, it builds character.

Twenty bucks proved to be a worthwhile investment. The bike frame is made out of aluminimum, making this bike ultra light, especially in comparison to steel frame cruisers on the market.

Note my signature Blue Ocean Breeze color. The same one seen here and here. This color makes me happy and I intend to feel my life with as much of it as I possibly can.

Stay tuned for the DIY to come either tomorrow or Monday. Likely Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...