Home

A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones. - Proverbs 17:22

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Digital Magazines

 
In the event that you've refused to browse through another printed publication since Domino folded a few years ago (because you like living in a time bubble), I've rounded up a list of some of my favorite digital design/styling magazines, alphabetized, because that's how I roll.
 
r. Rue
st. Styled
 
I especially loved Sweet Paul's kid's edition, available here.
 
I personally haven't come across any DIY mags, have you? Any magazines aimed at children? What are you reading? Are you loving or hating digital magazines? And most importantly, why was my post title so simplistic? 
 
 ;)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...