Home

A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones. - Proverbs 17:22

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

LOVE in the midst of chaos (aka To Do's)




Excuse the lack of freebies as of lately.

You know Maslows Hierarchy of Needs, where psychologist Abraham Maslow explains a humans need to first fulfill the basic needs such as secure shelter and food before proceeding on and eventually self-actualizing?

I'm kind of at that point DIY speaking.

I've had a chunk of "To-Do's", or actually, a chunk of Honey-Do's , To-Do's. I proceeded and created this list at my husband's request.

I listed about ten things that needed to get done, eventually.

But there's something about being told it's going to get done, and not see it get done, and see that list grow, and see your patience diminish... that just doesn't add up. So I got busy.

So far I've mended a water hose, gotten rid of three rodents, repaired the gnawed cable and replaced a broken shelf in my closet {after living on a to-do list for, um, two years).

As for you, enjoy your free copy  here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...